What is your camp doing on mobile?
I ask my camps a lot about what they are doing on mobile. Here are the general responses I hear:
- Nothing 🙂
- We have a responsive website that works on mobile
- We are building or would like to build an app
Here is what I don’t hear from them, but would like to:
- I’m building a Facebook and Instagram strategy that will help me reach all of the people I want to on mobile.
Of course I am super happy if you also have a responsive website that works on mobile, but Facebook and Instagram give you the power to reach all of your customers on mobile. So how many times do you want to reach your customers on mobile? Once a day? Once a week? I don’t necessarily have the answer but I think if you were able to reach all of your customers twice a week on their mobile devices that you would see a significant increase in engagement.
So how can you do this?
- Increased posting on Facebook and Instagram
- Increasingly engaging posts on Facebook and Instagram
- Facebook ads that are only served on mobile only to your fans
Does your camp have a mobile strategy? Shoot me an email blake (at) socialsummercamp (dot) com or comment below with your thoughts!