New ideas for camps using Twitter
When I spoke at CampMinder Camp a few weeks ago, I was on a panel discussing Twitter. Prior to the panel I brainstormed a few ways that camps can use Twitter and I wanted to share them below.
How camps can use twitter:
– Promotion (sign up more campers with conversion tracking)
– Real-time information sharing (specifically during camp)
– Cross promotion with partners and other brands
– Connect with mommy bloggers
– Reach new target populations (22% of online African American users are Twitter users, compared with 16% of online whites- Twitter’s fastest growing demographic is 55–64 year-olds)
– Reach more people on mobile, which is the most engaging device that is always with you
– Take advantage of trending topics
These are just a few quick ideas. Feel free to share any additional ideas in the comments below!