NEW Summer 2018 Internship: Graphic Designer Needed
We’re looking for a Graphic Design Intern to join us this summer in Austin! As a graphic designer at Social Summer Camp you’re required to be a skilled designer with an imaginative mind, a heart for creativity and an eye for design. This position provides the opportunity to let creativity flourish in a unique start-up environment for a variety of different clients and exponentially expand a portfolio.
As a Graphic Design Intern, you will work to create social site graphics including unique social media template designs, branded images for Facebook/Instagram, and graphics for digital advertising, as well as contribute to marketing materials as needed.
*Must be available to work in office Monday – Thursday*
Part-time position, requires 12 to 15 hours per week. Compensation based on experience.
A Graphic Design Intern MUST:
- Be self-motivated to achieve excellence
- Be well versed in online design programs like Canva, Design Bold, etc.
- Have working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, especially Photoshop and Illustrator
- Have the ability to complete tasks in a timely manner
- Have a strong portfolio and elevated sense of design, color and typography
- Be a self-starter and work well independently (and in a group)
- Have exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Have a positive attitude and openness to supervisor feedback on work
Interested? Please submit the following to email@example.com:
- Cover Letter
- Links to Website, Blog or Portfolio (required for Graphic Design applicants)
- What is your favorite Social Media platform and why? Why do you think that platform is important for brands?